Bugs

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jackson5
    Participant

So far, I’ve had no trouble with the app. Works great.

mark_marasch

Awesome, jackson5, thanks for the feedback!

Mark W. Marasch
    Ethical Developer Group

greg_strom

Looks like I might have found a bug.

After deleting some recordings on the application, I deleted the rest from the website (jollyrogertelephone.com). However, I still found calls listed in the application.

I tried to both refresh the view (by pulling down) in the application and logged out/in of the application. In both situations, calls were still listed (in the app).

Version 12.5 b – Android 10, Galaxy S10.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by greg_strom.
    mark_marasch

Greg_Strom,

Can you provide some information to us so that we can look at your account, check logs, and figure out what’s going on?

Please give us the call time and date for at least two of those calls that aren’t getting deleted. If you delete any more, can you give us the date/time of when you try to delete them? These things will help us narrow down what’s going on.

Thanks!

Mark W. Marasch
    Ethical Developer Group

jackson5
    Participant

I received a call today but never showed up as an email but did show up in the call log. This is the first time this has happened. Also when you listen to a call on the app, there are buttons “Mark as read” and “Mark as unread”. They don’t seem to do anything when you click them.

Figures…. Right after I posted this, it showed up as an email. About 40 minutes later.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by jackson5.
    greg_strom

I now need to expand my bug report, as things got even stranger. Once I went back to the website, refreshed the page the calls showed up again.

The calls are now all deleted, but I still have details of three of four. They are:

– July 31, 2019, 10:34 AM
    – July 27, 2019, 8:49 AM
    – July 26, 2019, 1:27 PM

I have not tried to delete any additional calls, but all of this took place right around 6 PM on April 13, 2020.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by greg_strom.
    mark_marasch

Greg_Sturm,

Sorry for the delay. I’ve passed this to the guys who can look at the logs to see what’s going on.

Thanks for this valuable information!

Mark W. Marasch
    Ethical Developer Group

mark_marasch

Greg_Strom,

Have you seen any more unusual behaviors between the site and the app? Please let us know!

Mark

greg_strom

Sorry for the delays in getting back to you. I have not seen any more unusual behavior yet, but I will keep testing.

mark_marasch

Thanks, Greg. Please do keep us in the loop on anything strange you see!

Mark W. Marasch
    Ethical Developer Group

jackson5
    Participant

Still can’t find any bugs other than the settings not working.

mark_marasch

Jackson5,

Is this the issue you mentioned before about not being able to mark things as “read?”

Which version are you running (top of the Help page)? Also: Android or iPhone?

Thanks!

Mark W. Marasch
    Ethical Developer Group

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by mark_marasch.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.