No customer found

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mikethehandytek
    Participant

I keep getting a no customer found error.

Am I doing something wrong?

sturm359
    Participant

Likewise. It’s as though there is an as-yet-unimplemented method for entering subscription info.

llag53

I am also receiving “No customer found” error.

benjamin_hunt
    Participant

Same here

rojo
    Participant

Same here. On the main Summon Configuration screen, Current Balance and Minutes Remaining are both stuck on “LOADING”, and a notification claims “Jolly Roger Error: No customer found. Click here for more information”. Tapping that notification launches my default browser and loads the Jolly Roger signup page. Problem persists through reboots and through adding the app as an exemption to my VPN profile.

mark_marasch

Thanks for the feedback, everybody! We are working on a fix that will try to reach the Jolly Roger server more times and wait longer for a response.

Mark W. Marasch
    Ethical Developer Group

mikethehandytek
    Participant

Just received the update. It shows ready for a moment before complaining about Error0504.

Click here for more info. When I click here, it appears the handler does not know how to call for a browser any longer. It is asking for all sorts of apps to open the click. Amazon, Waze, Google Maps, Home Depot, Prime Video, and the T-Mobile app…

Ideas?

llag53

I received the same error. Also, keep getting texts with “key” followed by up to 15 letters and number combinations. I have no clue what to do with the key.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘OLD (Phone Defender – Android – Beta Test Forum)’ is closed to new topics and replies.