This device's number is not found in your account

Home (Generic) Forums Phone Defender for Android – Beta Test 2019 This device's number is not found in your account

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    scuk23

I am getting this error when trying to login to the new application. I have verified that permissions are set correctly and do not disturb access has been granted. I am using a OnePlus 7 Pro on Android 10. Thanks!

mark_marasch

Scuk23, we’ve run into some issues with Android 10 not allowing users to select the app as the default phone app. However, this shouldn’t affect your ability to log in. Please let us know your availability and let’s see if we can arrange a time to do some to do some troubleshooting on the login. I’m interested to know if it will work for you under Android 10 if we can get you logged in.

scuk23

I’m available to whenever. Would definitely like to get this working. This is the only phone number I have, not sure why it would say it’s not correct? Thanks!

mark_marasch

Let me see who is available to troubleshoot tonight.

mark_marasch

scuk23, please try again. Roger hunted down some failed logins in the logs, found an issue, and we believe that it’s fixed.

Please report back on whether the login worked.

Because you are on Android 10, I think you’ll run into a hangup on the ability to select the app as the default phone app, but please report back on whether this is an issue for you.

Thanks!
    Mark

scuk23

Mark,

Thanks! Unfortunately, I’m still getting the same error. I have tried an uninstall and reinstall along with a restart. Any other suggestions?

mark_marasch

Sorry for the delay! I think we need to communicate outside the forum and get your cell number, default voicemail, and assigned voicemail. Then we can make sense of the variables that were passed when you tried to set it up before. Can you send an email to me here, so that we aren’t exposing all of your information to the whole community? (edited & removed)

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by mark_marasch.
    scuk23

Email sent. Thanks!

mark_marasch

scuk23,

Roger has sent you a link for a new version. Please see that email or the one I just sent you for the link.

Thanks!
    Mark

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.